"Era" (aka DLT-0.991-v2 ww002 [DD01] Omega) is a septendecuple star system in outer layer of DLT-0.991-v2 ww002 galaxy. It is made out of a hypermassive neutron star and 16 other stars.
- Hypermassive Neutron Star: A ginormous neutron star with its gravity being 5.6 * 1015 G (approx 5.6 quadrillion times stronger than gravity of the Earth). It distorts light around it like a black hole, creating a strange illusion with a diameter of 15 AU. It is not yet confirmed to be a neutron star, as it is too heavy to be one.
- Blue Giant 1: A 230 million years old star.
- Blue Giant 2: Indifferent.
- White Giant: A star ten times more massive than our Sun.
- Yellow Supergiant: Set to explode in under 10 million years.
- Red Hypergiant: Largest object of the system. However, thousand times less massive than the core object.
- 7 Main sequence stars: Red, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Navy, Red.
- 4 Unregistered stars: ????
- Core neutron star of the system is about 56% of the mass of the entire system.
- Core n.s. luminosity is just ginormous. It would be seen like a sun from the distance of 50 light-years.