Welcome to the All dimensions Wiki!
1. Follow the Fandom guidelines. This is really important.
2. Put effort into your pages. We don't want two sentence, boring pages that are of no value to this wiki. We don't want chained pages that are just an infobox and nothing else. Add some essential info, but don't be repetitive. Basically, write articles you would want others to write and you wouldn't mind reading from other users.
3. Format your pages correctly. Put an infobox (except if its a number) and try to not make up fictional units without defining them. Don't use conflicting information, unless specifically meant otherwise. Make sure the containing body is larger and the object your thing contains is smaller.
4. Be original. Sure, we wont delete unoriginal pages, but nobody will care about your END-ALL-BE-ALL, TRUE INFINITY, CONTAINS ITSELF AND NOTHING CONTAINS IT page. It's been done to death and it's literally impossible.
5. Don't vandalize. You're not funny when you do this and it's very annoying for the people who have to constantly undo your edits and delete those categories.
6. Stay on topic. This wiki was first only about dimensions, verses and geometry, now, we have cosmic entities, structures, numbers, cosmologies, civilizations, and anything that is to us trans-universal. However, it would be a crime to not include the primates to all of these creations, our universe's cosmology of the solar system, superclusters, galaxies and all. Non-fictional, but cosmologically related. What we don't want, are non-fictional sub-asteroid phenomena / objects and anything from the internet. However, particles and atoms, as well as some molecules are allowed, as they are the building blocks of our universe. Remember. This is not an everything wiki.
7. Don't edit other people's cosmology. Adding an extension to a chain is fine (unless the owner of the page you're editing doesn't allow for it). However, directly affecting the chain by breaking and diverging it is simply vandalism.
8. Don't spam categories. Read rule 5. It is simply not funny and sometimes ruins a good portion of a page. There is no need for it.
Things you CAN do!
Have fun and be creative! Be respectful towards your fellow and you shall get the same in return. We welcome anyone to come here and spread their creations. Since this wiki is very small, you will be noticed by everyone quickly and if you follow the rules, are willing to improve, and don't come with malevolent intent, you will be respected and integrated into this small "family" of ours.
You can join and contact us at our discord server, where Leftunknown, YellowMarkers1, MinersHavenM43, José Manuel 878 and Holomanga, as well as a few V&D users and others hang out regularly, discussing AD and non-AD related stuff.