Class: - ∅ Protoclass (0) ∅ -
Contains: ATSL strings
Absolutely tiny elementary particles can be at all three states: quarks, leptons, and bosons (All ATSL). If the particle comes in contact with a force, it collapses into one state among the three. This is because the particles are so tiny that normal, inter-versal wide forces can penetrate the particle, changing the vibration, which causes the particle to have multiple states at once.
Click "Show" to see more detailed contents
⌬What are they?
ATSL elementary particles are not actually particles, but rather an excited part of space acting like particles. That makes ATSL elementary particles have lots of similarities with black holes, white holes, grey holes, and all sorts of property holes. Just some quantum mechanics added to a very tiny version of property holes.
However, these little tiny "particles" are close to dimensional gas particles rather than tiny property holes. Although having borders separating particle and outer world, they are really more of reality's tiny part having a slope moving through it. One surprising fact is, that up quark, down quark, and electron can be represented by the different rates of "slope". Which makes the moving slopes of reality can also do that!
⌬Upper structure and ATSL Elementary particles' roles inside it
Of course, elementary particles have their upper structure, and the most obvious one is ATSL atoms. ATSL protons and neutrons are composed of ATSL elementary particles. Electrons too, but they are a little more special because they have the ordered structure of elementary particles inside.
- ⌬Upper structure 1: ATSL protons & neutrons: Originally, elementary particles at bigger scales (at a scale of what we originally call atoms) are builders of atoms inside and outside of verses. Attach ATSL in front of "Atoms" and "Elementary particles", then you get the answer. ATSL elementary particles are contained by three particles  inside ATSL atoms.
- ⌬Upper structure 2: ATSL atoms: OF COURSE, if ATSL elementary particles are composers of ATSL trinity particles, the important upper structure has to be ATSL atoms. For now, just going to tell ATSL elementary particles play really important roles inside ATSL atoms, and basically keeping them alive.
- ⌬Upper structure 3: Layered particles: Aside from protons and neutrons, these tiny particles can also form hadrons of themselves. Weirdly enough, hadrons formed from ATSL elementary particles can chain themselves to form larger hadrons... this process can continue to infinity. Like the Barrels, one layer is not exactly the same as the layer below or above it. Higher levels of Layered Particles can have more and better (?) properties, such as being able to give protoverses chance to form really really really really really really really really tiny verses inside them.
- ⌬Upper structure 4: Special verses: Sometimes, there are verses with just so many particles instead of celestial objects, one example of that being Tremendous-1500. No matter what type that verse is, no matter how the rules are set inside those verses filed with particle clouds, the majority of composition inside them will always be ATSL elementary particles.
- ⌬Upper structure 5: Everything above it... maybe?: Yeah, so, if there are so many uses for the
coconut treeI mean ATSL elementary particles, are they important for anything bigger, say, Box Superclusters or Final Multiverse?
...NaH, ATSL elementary particles are only dominant over small scales lol
⌬Roles of ATSL elementary particles inside its upper structures
Elementary particles have strict and vital roles inside the 5 major structures mentioned above. As a sustainer, composer, transmitter, and everything, ATSL elementary particles
have to learn the basics of their roles lol err I mean "play very important roles inside their upper structures".
- ⌬Role 1: ATSL protons, neutrons, and electrons' components: ATSL Protons and neutrons are formed from randomly scattered ATSL elementary particles. Charge of that randomly scattered lump automatically becomes 1 or 0 when they are automatically enveloped in the shell of ATSL proton and neutron. This makes ATSL protons and neutrons have different masses. ATSL electrons are much smaller than protons and neutrons and are the ordered structure of ATSL elementary particles enveloped in electron shells. Any ordered elementary particle structure has a charge of negative 1, causing all electrons to have an ordered network
- ⌬Role 2: Force transferer inside ATSL atom: Not only ATSL atom need elementary particles to exist at all, but also to be bound to itself so it does not crumble away instantly. Between ATSL electrons and the ATSL atom core, there is always a stream of ATSL elementary particles. This is useful because this particle stream is like a single rope keeping an accelerating car at the center stake. In that way, elementary particles act like little tiny bosons.
- ⌬Role 3: fantastic environment maker: Well yes, a barrels-like chain of unique particles. That's really all... role of ATSL particles here is just a chain former.
- ⌬Role 4: Major component inside particle verses: As it is already said above, verses that are majorly composed of particles always have bigger proportions of ATSL elementary particles than all other particles combined. Ridiculous huh? Not really, considering ATSL elementary particles tend to appear and disappear constantly when space is contained by particle-rich verse.
- ⌬Role 5: Composer of everything...?: ...Nah, the real composer of everything goes far below these particles ;-;
⌬Individual particles' fatality
Yes... "fatality". You read it right, and it approximately gives sneaky little foreshadowing about how dangerous ATSL elementary particles are. The scary thing is, that the particles can never lose their energy. This means particles can accelerate forever without stopping. Although particles are just slopes, they still act like particles.
And because there is no FPS or frame delay, in reality, particles transfer their energy to anything they hit. But they don't lose any energy, so it still destroys everything in front of it with the same energy is transferred into the former particle. When an extremely energetic one hits something in the right way, it can even destroy NOKIA 3310!!
But nothing to worry about. as long as their container does not break, particles do not gain any energy, ever!
Click to go to main page
Possibly smallest hierarchy where super tiny particles elegantly float through it
|⎊ Null class (-1) ⎊ <- ∅ Protoclass (0) ∅ -> ۞ Starter Class (1) ۞|
- One ATU (Absolutely tiny unit) is Heck diameters
- Up quark, down quark, strange quark, charm quark, bottom quark, top quark... total 6 discovered so far!
- Electron family (AKA leptons): electron (so obvious lol), muon, and tauon... muon and tauon are just very fat electrons
Six FourFive horseman of apocalypseuniverse: Photon (electromagnetic force), W and Z boson (weak nuclear force), gluon (strong nuclear force), higgs boson (probably the most useless boson since it is only the field producing it is doing all actual work and higgs boson is just a lazy product that does nothing), gravitons (probably fake lol)
- A bit like (all-dimensions wiki level of) insane-sounding string theory. Its basic principle states that every single particles in the universe can be represented by a string resonating at different rate.
- By the way, the reason I keep linking scientific words to uncyclopedia, is that I find it funnier than wikipedia or real science articles... and because they are normal range where almost everyone remembers after reading real-science pages.
- obviously: protons, neutrons, electrons
- ATSL elementary particles, to ATSL atoms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YcPJ-oYWlE
- Here is horrendously oversimplified description about hadrons because most of you won't understand wikipedia page anyway: They are very very tiny sugar wrappings holding many tinier, always-spinning choopa chups called quarks (heavier choopa chups are bigger) in place. Commonly, the sugar wrappings only wrap two or three choopa chups. However, if you try hard enough, you can hold bunch of bigchoopa chups, gigantic covers, one normal and one with opposite flavor never seen before, and all sort of weird combinations. Normally tho, sugar wrappings only hold 3 choopa chups since sugar wrapping easily break when packed too tightly or too loosely.
- No ATSL in front of word this time >:0
- typing ATSL in front of particles are getting a bit tiring lol ;v;
- Again, no ATSL >:00000
- How it works is a bit like quantum fluctuations, a concept suggesting that space around us is crowded with very very very tiny fluctuations producing particles we see. Obviously, verses with lot of particles will have lots of fluctuations, and one fluctuation often creates at least 2 ATSL elementary particles that later escapes verse barrier by random chance.
- which are actually no more than weird kinds of reality' slopes
- it means no verse or structure is capable of holding back these bad boi particles
- and this is purely theoretical situation, since ATSL elementary particles need that amount of energy to have an effect on NOKIA3310.