- 1 ⌬Absolutely Tiny Particles⌬
- 2 ⌬Absolutely Tinier Particles⌬
- 2.1 ۞Particle info
- 2.2 ۞Vibrations of Thingks
- 2.3 ۞Functions of individual Thingk
- 2.4 ۞Other arrangements Thingks can form
- 2.5 ۞Fabric with no thingks?
- 2.6 ۞Particle info
- 2.7 ۞Mandelsok's abilities
- 2.8 ۞Mandelsoks roles
- 2.9 ۞Anomalies inside mandelsok
- 2.10 ۞Particle info
- 2.11 References
⌬Absolutely Tiny Particles⌬
The Absolutely tiny Particles are a chain of majorly scaled down particles in Class 0. Measuring scale, ATU (Absolutely Tiny Unit), is equal to Heck diameters. In other words, size of particles start at straight down infinitesimal scale.
Also, ATSL (Absolutely Tiny Scale Level) is to differentiate some particles from their homonym.
And here is the chain:
These atoms act like Repulsivematter. They repel practically every single thing that gets close to it. That means no force can push it, and the Absolutely tiny atoms aren't affected by gravity, radiation, or any particle at all.
|Subatomic particle (ATSL)||
ATSL Subatomic Particles are various kinds of small and fragile particles forming from collapses of protoverses. They are little tiny dangerous specs of dust that sometimes explode and damage nearby space.
|Elementary particle (ATSL)||
Absolutely tiny elementary particles can be at all three states: quarks, leptons, and bosons (All ATSL). If the particle comes in contact with a force, it collapses into one state among the three. This is because the particles are so tiny that normal, inter-versal wide forces can penetrate the particle, changing the vibration, which causes the particle to have multiple states at once.
ATSL strings are WAY more fragile than every single Absolutely tiny elementary particles. They are raveled up in a skinny bundle in order to increase stability, but this does limit the string's vibration somewhat, reducing the number of possible particles. As a result of this, the only ATSL elementary particles are absolutely tiny electrons, up quarks, and down quarks.
|Uqraek fiber (ATSL)||
ATSL Uqraek fiber is fiber so unfathomably small and unstable that it can not be tracked with any type of technology. Our Universe made entirely of absolutely tiny ATSL Uqraek fiber would almost instantly go into a state of "explosion" due to instability and the number of collisions between objects so small. It is too small to contain actual -verses, unlike the Uqraek fiber.
This is the "thing" that makes up ATSLUqraek fiber. As it is so small, it is insanely unstable. Atomic fabrics do not have a naturally forming repulsive barrier. And due to its instability, it will violently explode into countless pieces of itself. Which can corrupt and destroy everything near it, even verses if it came to contact with.
Information about Nonexistent particles is strictly impossible to know. This is due to Nonexistent particles being strictly impossible to define, as much as its information. Like, how in the world is anything going to be able to represent "Nonexistent particle is a particle that is not a particle is a cloud and not a cloud of property and is strictly definable and undefinable, and it exists and does not exist"? Well... at least... its near regions are pretty interesting as hecc.
⌬Absolutely Tinier Particles⌬
There are also a few particles even smaller than the ones describable with ATU, HATU, and AHATU. Particles of these sizes are near-building blocks of reality, reaching the lowest level of ℶ ordinals. They are lot smaller than ⎊ Null class (-1) ⎊ particles of Pre-Hierarchy, since below listed particles are measured in units that cannot :
Thingk is the only component for minuscule fabrics. Every fabric of reality can be broken down into one component particle: the Thingk. These specks of dust  bind to each other and create every sort of fabric EVERY. Similar to ATSL strings, Thingk produces different fabrics by vibrating and arranging in various combinations.
۞Vibrations of Thingks
The first vital property of thingk is vibration. Vibration for Thingk, like ATSL strings, creates all the visuals and properties of fabrics. Visual is determined by four different types of vibrations, while the property is determined by a certain range of Thingk vibration from 0 to max finity.
LNB chart is a function describing the type of verse, with three variables: (Law, Nature, Border). Thingk's visual-choosing vibration function is four variables: (Physical, Spacial, Energy, Dimensional).
Thingks' properties are at least more commonly plausible, as it is based on a little more comprehensive system: that of ATSL atoms and ATSL strings. For the readers who are too lazy to go into links and see what the system is, here is a brief example: "the creature between hour 1 to 8 walks with 4 legs, 2 legs between hour 8 to 16, and three legs between hour 16 to 24".
By the way, the below descriptions are really, really, REALLY simplified and widely-including properties.
۞Functions of individual Thingk
So far, the topic was only focused on vibrations of thingks. It's true that Thingk fiber is impressive and all, but what can non-vibrating, individual Thingks do? Surely not nothing, right? yes. In fact, they can do many activities! Most of the activities are attaching to other particles and being a helper.
۞Other arrangements Thingks can form
Thingks are perfect. They always form a fabric, no matter what condition. No flaws, no bugs, and no exceptions. And yes, the first three sentences of this sub-heading are a total lie. Thingks are buggy as hell, which means there are TONS of thingks forming non-fabric structures. The structures are often cringe jumble, while some are purely coincident masterpieces.
۞Fabric with no thingks?
Mandelsok (or mandelbrotstuffisok) is a container for various anomalies, along with countless tiny particles. It is also one of the most complicated particles. In fact, there are so many particles floating around inside Mandelsok, it almost looks like a normal verse (if one had the ability to look "inside of mandelsok")!
You might have thought of mandelsok as a laaaaaame container for completely unrelated things that can only contain others. But that's a little off from what it actually is. Mandelsok quite behaves like some sort of living being, but still as one constructor of reality.
With its negative-property size allowing it to contain literal freaking verse just reversed in size, an immense amount of - size particles can be crammed into Mandelsok. Mandelsok uses these particle buds to prevent itself from getting destroyed to building and destroying anything it desires.
But hey, mandelsok is not just a drifting biological bomb producing gigantic omniverse eaters; they also play important roles! Mandelsoks are cleaners for the negative structures realm, exploding space preventers, and most importantly, they are the best intelligence source nature has to offer.
۞Anomalies inside mandelsok
Mandelsok contains, including all negative-sized particles of The pre-hierarchy, lots of "anomalies" which are only found inside mandelsok. As a result of evolving mandelsoks eating up dangerous particles and clumping them into one, anomalies are mostly destructive. However, some are accidentally formed omnipotent seeds with the potential to become anything it desires. When mandelsok gets popped by something at a barren void, the void will briefly bloom with wonders of nature.
...And when mandelsok explodes right next to verses, something it does much more commonly, nearby verses are usually fricked up.
۞Anomaly #1. Mandelsok's tinier brains
This is probably closer to viruses than some kind of brain. Mandelsok's brain creates countless backup parts for its brain floating around its core. When the backup parts encounter mutation or are broken beyond repair, the central brain of mandelsok decides it is useless and throws it away. Pockets of the brain can sometimes collide with particles, turning them into kind of "zombie particles", that are paralyzed by incomplete pieces of the mandelsok brain controlling it.
۞Anomaly #2. "Mines"
"Mines" are something mentioned as "dangerous particles clumping into one". They are at least a little more interesting and useful than useless pieces of
۞Anomaly #3. quadral particle remnant
One particle, four components. The omnipotent seed to become what it desires. Quadral particle remnants are what mandelsok uses for escaping the most dangerous threats. or more like, crystals of mandelsok's booster smoke. Arrangements of crystals ALWAYS contain four particles of creation. Those four particles tell crystals what to do, such as creating protoverse and exploding into certain verse(s)
|Periodk||Maximum size:Minimum size: The smallest size that is definable in H(-2).||
Periodk seems to create things from chaotic arrangements, although some arrangements create anomalies to the fabric.
Learn more about Periodk on another page.
- Well of course there are truly infinite uses for single word such as "atom" if search scale grows to insane scale...
- Everything above Uqraek fiber is measured in ATU, and Uqraek fiber and below small objects are measured in HATU. And nonexistent particle is measured in AHATU.
- One ATU (Absolutely tiny unit) is Heck diameters
- One HATU (Hyper-Absolutely tiny unit) is Heck diameters
- One AHATU (Absolute-Hyper-Absolutely tiny unit) is Heck diameters
- Up quark, down quark, strange quark, charm quark, bottom quark, top quark... total 6 discovered so far!
- Electron family (AKA leptons): electron (so obvious lol), muon, and tauon... muon and tauon are just very fat electrons
Six FourFive horseman of apocalypseuniverse: Photon (electromagnetic force), W and Z boson (weak nuclear force), gluon (strong nuclear force), higgs boson (probably the most useless boson since it is only the field producing it is doing all actual work and higgs boson is just a lazy product that does nothing), gravitons (probably fake lol)
- well this is ATSL strings' creations
- unlike most of particles and tiny tiny fibers
- How impossible? information about Nonexistent particles cannot be found anywhere you might think there is, including inside The Box, QRverse, and everything that is able to expose any information.
- painfully simplified actual description
- called beth
- Unlike the other ones, size of these particles are described much smaller functions than "ATU", "HATU", and "AHATU".
- As expressed below, size of below particles are measured in this equation: , where (negative property size standard) is a size that has maximum negative properties. This concept has its roots at how the size of Zyoron is described.
- (reverse hyperdimensions ) is equal to hyperdimension of ordinal. In case where there are multiple layers of function, such as (or ), inner functions generate ordinal, then only outermost works according to original rule.
- examples being ATSL uqraek fiber and atomic fabric
- strangely, they really act like dusts
- and SO MUCH more
- a bit like how LNB works
- This is LNB chart and you approximately get how it works:
- physics law
- natural objects
- verse boundary
- Shortened to PSED
- the four
horsemenvibrations of apocalypseThingk
- NO MAGIC ALLOWED IN SCIENTIFIC COSMOLOGY >:0
- this sort of Thingk actually exists in reality but finding it is so hard that it may as well as be impossible. Only structures and verses beyond The Box will give meaningful answer to it.
- almost as fragile as actual clouds
- NO, NOT THIS RAILGUN, BUT THIS RAILGUN LOADED WITH NOKIA
- It means it is hard to distinguish whether thingk's radiation is stream or explosion wave
- I mean Thingk
- wait- no- pun not intended--
- a bit like sprinkling few raisins inside the rice pudding
- LOOKS like quatum fluctuations but it is NOT quantum fluctuations.
- still confusing as hell
- such as me
- you have authority to punch me for stating this as "example"
- like, "destructive properties" can be (when fabric made contact with anything) energetically vibrating thingks penetrating and disassembling everything, flying off to rip off particles, or kalmly drifting through space until they find target and explode.
- About "Avg Vibration speed": It is average vibration speed (among four types mentioned at "visuals" part) of Thingk contained by fibers.
- And about : it is a unit measuring vibration number of thingk per 1 OYC
- addition to increasing instability (the instability of fabric goes up to god's realm as you read further), composer Thingks add inherent properties to fabric.
- It looks so obvious, but is actually not if viewed from Omniverse and beyond objects perspective. Those nasty (?) objects usually contain every single possible and impossible things. This includes something existing, not existing, and over-existing at same time, meaning there are fabrics existing and not existing at same time. Now, why is this a problem? Simple: fabric cannot do anything when it does not exist.
- yes, yes, yes it is the right one
- ...this means they are as common as person who knows what 1+1 is. Well yeah, certainly not 100% but really big percentage!
- Majority of energy emission methods are: wave-particle, stream of really small no-mass particles, or occasional large explosions.
- Single-shock can mean many things. Obviously, explosion is included, so is energy bursts. Thankfully, the small restriction keeps everything near high-energy fabric from obliterating whatever it is close to.
- of course fabrics do not care whether they have really huge moolah (moolah means money) piled up in their wallet, but we do. Example chosen.
- "noticeable increase in rarity" here refers to 0.00... ... (some really large number of 0s) ... ...01%. Ok, I will be honest, it is not noticeable. Hey, it's at least not infinitesimal!
- although it's only half of vibration range list
- NOT raveration
- unimaginably destructive, and skyrocketed rarity
- and a worrying amount of energy stored in them
- although there are lots of bigger restrictions mentioned above, undoubtedly countless smaller restrictions were being applied to fabrics without any problem.
- finding somewhat logical rule defined by fabric is harder than hitting a particular window in San Francisco by throwing a baseball from New York.
- you know something is wrong when almost nonexistent composer of reality can rip space itself
- max-vibration fabric is observable for infinitesimal amount of time right before it gets destroyed.
- but with bigger explosion than what protoverse usually makes
- this is probably the first time I attach "yes" after "surely (something) right?"
- or derstruction
- Not "space-time"! Unlike our universe, in a space occupied by nothing, space and time exists as separate elements. So does other properties that can mix up with space; such as existence or pencil (basically everything).
- ...which is actually something like kitchen gun. Uqraek fiber absorbs explosion energy and force-stores it at space around it. Sure, it temporarily prevents instant destruction but what's the difference when energy-stored space later explodes into infinitely powerful explosion
- as a result, thingks keep the space from breaking down... at least they can save things below size
- This also means thingks are NUMEROUS, INSANELY NUMEROUS, enough to influence positive world with its tiny tiny tiny scale along with other friends.
- Thingk(s)=negative mass=collision with enough thingk(s)=mass becomes 0
- ...if you clicked the link, you may sue me for indirect eye bombardment
- a cringeness scale. It is inverse-proportion indicating cringeness of certain topic. Usage example is "mosquitos are approx: 100% cringe, 0% masterpiece" = AKA absolute garbage
- and nope, it is not actual unit
- (if occupied with nonexistent Thingks)
- ("in a nutshell" in german - source: google translation / Kurzgesagt (german) -> In short (english))
- not quite noticeable order, more like jumbling countless same shapes and crumpling it.
- like orders of molecules
- Class 4 Thingk arrangements are majorly the ones perfectly same as blueprint particles.
- even this function is really restricted tho, since Thingk network-formed verses only account for less than infinitesimal amount of them.
- yes, yes this class is 100% meme purpose
- No, not THESE TINY PARTICLES, but THESE TINY PARTICLES.
- along with others
- bigger the number after the minus is, the smaller the number is. For example, if some particle's size is , and some random verse's size put after minus is, particle can super easily contain the verse in it. Basically, everything non-zero aren't boring.
- Long, 1-dimensional fiber similar to Uqraek fiber.
- Structures are especially lethal since their shells are not made of particles, but positively-excited space itself.
- you and me are ALSO death bombs in this case. Hey bomb.
- No, the mandelsok's border does not fly away from repulsions. it has no solid border. instead, it has cloudy border that is surprisingly durable.
- exactly, EXACTLY how warp drives work.
- Of course, combined with zyoron.
- Having omnipicket as warp engine also grants mandelsok ability to basically teleport to anywhere.
- which can only exist with its existence being negative or positive or more (meaning space with existence rank of 0 does not exist).
- ex: -0.0000000...0000000001
- I mean, yes, of course, it is brain-like 1D complex of particles which gives mandelsok some sort of intelligence.
- end of growth is either weirdly replicating zedohkay or, in most cases, WAS monsters roaming inside The Void of Celestials.
- At this point, mandelsok is just living brain. b r u h
- ...technically it is
- not the text, only the title.
- ATSL uqraek fiber is great at storing too much energy and instabilizing it, making whole freaking space a
- particles inside mandelsok are perfectly stable except its thinking part (a.k.a the only part of mandelsok where it did not steal from outside world). Particles composing unstable brain of mandelsok occasionally evaporates, meaning it has temporary stroke from time to time.
- "Exploiting" here is said with tone of "harvest", rather than "abusing weak part of something or someone to gain profit". Of course, mandelsok would have killed the civilization if "exploit" was by its original meaning.
- It's easy, huh? :D
- mandelsoks that are not the brain of creatures are quite useless, since their intelligence levels are far low to be actual help.
- ...before the fire of creation extinguishes and everything in the void disappears into thin cloud of gas :(
- this is, like, the chances of this happening is EXTREMELY, HILARIOUSLY minuscule. Most mandelsoks explode right next to a lot of verses where big bang is frequent. A good news (for voidsn not for verses or everything else) is that one mandelsok exploding can start chain reaction which ultimately fills the void with active creation processes.
- They are used for repairing of mandelsok brain in case it is seriously damaged.
- Paralyzing effect can control countless particles and sometimes above.
- The negative fabric that forms when mandelsok's mines explode are quite similar to atomic fabric's negative version. Looking at what atomic fabric does automatically means mandelsok mines' fabrics are huge headache. for negative world, of course.
- ...negative big bangs are the best to be expected from mandelsok mines.
- PART of his realm, and in case of this happening is rare. Which is so lucky, since the literal gate to hell mines form only affect negative realm. Consider pressing F for entities there :(
- Not negative plutfuseverse, but approximately equivalent amount of NPSS radiation. This can occasionally lead to destruction of mandelsok.
- Imagine huge pool of melting and bursting clumps of cells and larvae drifting through space, growing from eating living entities. Negative zedohkay is even worse, since fabric arranged upon formation of it from mines can grant it intelligence to move or live.
- WAIT WHAT??? EVENTS IN NEGATIVE REALM ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO AFFECT POSITIVE WORLD!!!!!! WHAT DAY EVEN IS IT, A DOOMSDAY OR APRIL FOOLS!?!?!?
- examples can be
yo mamayourmomverse's instability, structures' barriers, exploding (positive space's) big bang, or even little tiny destructive bombs mandelsok had created on its own.
Click to go to main page
Possibly smallest hierarchy where super tiny particles elegantly float through it
Click to go to main page
some oversimplified hierarchy describing weird things existing beyond universe
Click "Show levels" to see full hierarchy
negative structure realm
ATSL atoms - Sub-ATSL atom particles - ATSL strings - ATSL fibers - Nonexistent particles
Auroverse - Moolahverse - Auroraverse - Finite verses
Reverseverse - Plutfuseverse - Omniverse - The Outside - Barrel
The Box - Earthlight Rayverse - Box Hierarchy - Plutfusebox - Probabilistic The Box Supercluster
Probabilistic The Box Hypercluster - The Inner Void - The Particle - Elementary Hexahedron
Bitverse - Realm of forgotten things - Tiemverse - Cold ocean of particles and physics - Largest Possible Black Hole
Probabilistic The Box Ultracluster - Biggest Shinoverse - Biggest Multiverse - Biggest Zetabox variations - Box Structures hierarchy
Bioverse - Staticverse - Tiemlineverse - Box Finality Cluster - Maxverse
Luminous Void - Verse container chain - Star field void - Ancient Void - Limitlessly bounded structure field
To The Boundary of Reality and Beyond
Miniverse - The Great Dimensihedron(Failed page)