|"Sorry, but Sandbox has brain disease, of level 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999^^^^^^^^^^înfinity" - Doctor|
|Sandbox sadly has level 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999^^^^^^^^^^înfinity brain disease, and if it is at least 3, oh boy, that means it is very, very, very bad.|
|If 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999^^^^^^^^^^înfinity ≥ 3, then please delete the page or make it better. If 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999^^^^^^^^^^înfinity < 3, then just make it better, without deletion.|
THIS DOESN'T WORK, LOOK UP INTO THE HISTORY AND SEE THE ORIGINAL
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
|isn't Sandbox just so big? just like galaxies?" - Normal-sized pages|
|Sandbox is really big, just like a galaxy, but not TREE(3) because we can't store TREE(3) bytes! this 'galaxy' is really big because CO2.|
|If the page is spammy, then delete it, if the page has lots of useful categories (which is the case for the verse that knows where it is), then you leave it alone, otherwise, kill them.|
This page is for any tests.
Welcome to the sandbox!
Anyone can edit this, or can you? *vsauce music plays*
To edit a page, click on the "edit" tab, usually near the top of the page. Then, edit the box in the page. Feel free to practice here, on this page. It's here just for you to practice.
A blank line indicates a paragr aph separation.
You can link to another page by putting the name or title of that page in double square brackets. [[Main Page]] becomes Main Page.
Create headers by putting text inbetween repeated equal (=) signs. The more =, the lower level the heading is.
Create a bulleted list by starting each item with an asterisk (*)
- it's ok to make editing mistakes
- you can preview your work before saving it
- even after saving it, you or someone else can edit it again to make it even better
Formatting for Emphasis
Put single quote marks around words or phrases for formatting emphasis.
Two single quotes, like ''italics'' will create italics.
Three single quotes, like '''bold text''' will create bold text.
If you know HTML or CSS formatting commands, they can also be used in this wiki. One useful HTML command is <br /> which creates a line break.
If you want to show what a command looks like, rather than actually implementing the command, surround it with the nowiki command.
Hello, Wikia! How are you? Person that's ranked #1 on this wiki?