The Cursed verse (known most commonly as the Ashtal-a'ab), is the verse where Gáráo, B'ubuxoxu and Wäguhádug are located in. The shape of this verse is a tetrahedron.
Rules of the Ashtal-a'ab:
- Any matter which is created, must be destroyed.
- Any matter which is destroyed, must be created.
- If rule 2 applies, information of said matter must be corrupted.
- Information of large sizes must be compressed, via random deletion.
- The 4th dimension isn't a straight line, but an infinite Lévy flight.
- Any information which touches the Ashtal-a'ab boundary, must be insantly teleported to another point on the boundary.
- Each time a particle reaches the velocity limit, the limit gets lowered and the particle gets destroyed.
- All motion is Brownian motion, no exceptions.
- The Ashtal-a'ab has gravity itself.