Leftunknown's Axioms of Reality are axioms regarding the first Reality.
- Whether it exists or not, it must share a containing body.
- The cardinality of a dimension is countably infinitely higher than that of the previous one.
- An existing body's information cardinality is directly proportional to its size.
- The nth dimension is homeomorphic to all previous dimensions.
- The set of unsolvable problems will always be greater than that of the solvable, under any set of rules.
This list was made in the year 0 OYC, it has been modified multiple times, due to the contact with the second Realm and multiple discoveries thereafter.
It is unclear, however, whether these axioms hold up indefinitely, as it's been calculated, that certain spots of our Reality might not have the same axioms.