The Oceanverse is made of water (duh). thats all that is needed in this part.
Expeditions of the Oceanverse
- 31 OYC: a probe was sent into the Oceanverse. it was sent to see what is in the deeper parts of the Oceanverse. the probe was never recovered and its whereabouts are unknown
- 67 OYC: 2 more probes were sent, both of which with cameras. they were both destroyed from pressure. nothing was recovered.
- 89 OYC: a submarine with 17 crewmembers were sent into the deepest part of the Oceanverse. nobody survived the pressure and the submarine was destroyed by a giant fish
- 101 OYC: 196 probes were sent into the Oceanverse to see what lives in the depths of the Oceanverse. unfortunately X14AUS9 destroyed all of the probes.
- 103 OYC: the Obamaverse sent a huge submarine into the Oceanverse with 119 crewmembers and cameras to see what is in the Oceanverse and to study it. the submarine was attacked by big funnysquids and was then destroyed. nobody lived.
- 109 OYC: the Obamaverse tried again, doing the same thing and the submarine was destroyed by pressure.
Species of fish and squids in the Oceanverse
- The big funnysquid is a big black squid around 16 meters in length. it lives at a depth of 11 kilometers.
- The orange whale is a huge whale around 171 meters in length. it eats big funnysquids and giant shrimp. it lives at a depth of 99 kilometers.
- Giant shrimp are huge shrimp around 16 meters in length. it lives where big funnysquids live.
- X14AUS9 is a huge eel around 2 light years below the surface. it is around 1 light year in length and is currently not moving but it is expected to start moving in the year 9041.
- Giant green squids are huge squids that eat big funnysquids. they are 73 meters in length and are all over the first layer of the Oceanverse. they live for billions of years and have scratches all over their bodies from fights with big funnysquids
- Great shrimp are just larger versions of giant shrimp that are around 21 meters in length and live in the deeper Parts of the first layer of the Oceanverse.
- Tiny bluefish are tiny blue fish living in the top layer of the Oceanverse. they are very tiny.
- Tiny redfish are the red version of tiny bluefish.
- Tiny orangefish are orange versions
- Tiny greenfish are green fish that are very tiny living at the top layer
- Giant toothfish are giant fish that live in layer 3 and are very dangerous because they're almost 16 meters in length and can eat things over 11x their size.
- Isosnakes are huge eels that are 55 meters in length and feed on giant toothfish and big funnysquids. they live in layer 4 and 3 and 5.
- There is no land in the Oceanverse.
- Deepsea gigantism happens in the Oceanverse.
- No probes sent into the Oceanverse have been recovered.
- This verse can trigger your thalassophobia
- No images or videos have survived from the Oceanverse.
- The first layer is the bright blue layer and it only has very tiny fish (usually these fish are totally harmless and around 3 centimeters in length) (0m - 300m)
- The second layer is the darker blue layer with larger fish and more dangerous fish. there are some very tiny squids here. not very dangerous but the fish in this layer are over 8 centimeters in length. (301m-700m)
- The third layer is the black layer. you need a very good flashlight (and a waterproof one) to be able to see in here because it is very dark. fish here are very dangerous at 19 centimeters in length on average and there are big dangerous squids here and the pressure is super dangerous (701m-1500m)
- The 4th layer is the pitch black layer. fish here emit light (biolumihowthefuckdoispellit). 1501-75000m
- The 5th layer is the vantablack layer. it's named this because it looks alot like vantablack. the pressure here is very powerful so fish here are stronk. 75001m-10 light years.
- The 6th layer is the rest of the Oceanverse.
- This page says "Oceanverse" 22 times (including this one)
- There are larger fish than X14AUS9 in lower parts of the Oceanverse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.