The omegabox contains
- Every possible/impossible box smaller than or equal to the size of The Lettuce Leaf.
- Every possible/impossible verse that could fit inside one of these boxes (because the insane amount of boxes theres gonna be alot of verses inside of them)
- Every possible/impossible galaxy, solar system or planet / star / moon / asteroid / rock that could be in these verses.
- All possible and impossible objects fitting inside of each box.
- Every possible and impossible cosmic entity living in the boxes and verses contained by the boxes.
- Alot more.
However, this is not the end. This is not endallbeall either. feel free to make whatever you want smaller than this as long as it follows the rules.
- It's almost impossible to escape the omegabox because its shell is made out of the same material that makes the O r b's shell so even if you reach the edge you still need to penetrate the shell which is basically impossible
- The omegabox is spinning. it completes a full rotation every 436,712,398,711,416,799,231,682,173,939,303,808,704,609 OYC.