A straw box is a verse that has a definition that appears similar to that of the Box, but has significant differences. Examples include:
- A small, cube-shaped region of space
- Any -verse of infinite size
- Any -verse that contains itself
- A verse that contains everything that has a short English name
- A verse that contains everything that doesn't contain the Box
- A verse that contains anything that follows the axioms of propositional logic
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.