All dimensions Wiki
Advertisement
All dimensions Wiki

The Omni-Omni is the last layer of the Nested Reality and contains everything that has the prefix "Omni".

Life

Surprisingly, life does exist here; It comes in the form of Square beasts, Cube beasts, and Omni-Beasts. Square beasts Are the weakest of the beasts, only controlling 0.000096% of the Omni-Omni. The Cube beasts Can control 0.02% of the Omni-Omni, and Omni-Beasts control 13.8% of the Omni-Omni. The rest of the 86.2% of the Omni-Omni is controlled by a singular creature. However, the creature has never taken an Omni-Selfie, so we don't have any clues about it. They are rumored to be called The Omni-Omni-Omni, though.

Escaping it

There is nothing outside of the Omni-Omni as we know of yet, but some creatures HAVE tried to escape. For example, the Omni-Beasts created the first ever Omni Class Spaceship, meaning it can travel an entire Omni-Universe In one second. However, after 99,482,842,829 OYC's, the spaceship ran out of fuel. A few septillion Omni-Universes were traveled, and the lowest 17 layers of the Nested Reality were also exceeded.

Beyond it

Somehow, it is contained by something. This thing is known as The. The is completely unknown at this time, and once a picture and any form of reliable info is made, the article will be posted.

Advertisement