This hierarchy is for editors who want to create pages of the tiniest things. It starts from the String to the tiniest object possible.
NOTICE: This hierarchy is in reverse order of The Official Hierarchy; in other words, objects contain the next object on the hierarchy, so objects get smaller as you go.
∅ Protoclass (0) ∅
Class 0 has multiple objects that we can see and easily understand the size of, as well as much smaller objects that contain negative and imaginary sizes.
- Planetary system/Solar System
- Star, Planet, other mostly "big" objects
- Many objects
- Nucleons (Proton, Neutron)
- Elementary particles (Quarks, Leptons, Neutrinos, Bosons)
- Sub-elementary particles (Preons, pre-preons, etc.)
Absolutely tiny particles
These objects are smaller counterparts of class 0 objects, following with some fundamental objects that you haven't seen them before.
- ATSL atoms
- ATSL subatomic particles
- ATSL elementary particles
- ATSL strings
- ATSL uqraek fiber
- Atomic fabric (ATSL)
- Nonexistent particles (ATSL)
⎊ Null class (-1) ⎊
Once we get to Class -1, the concept of size begins to break down. Eventually even the number of properties particles have reach 0 and even negative levels.
Some concepts in Class -1 can be hard to understand, so a simplified explanation can be found here.
- Primordial particles (Α particles, Σ particles, Ω particles, Δ particles)
- Blueprint Particles
- Protoparticles (Subreality)
- The Anti-Concept
- Omnipocket (minimum linkable space)
- Zyoron (???)
Absolutely tinier particles
These low-class particles continue the chain of absolutely tiny particles, starting from Thingk.
☁ Sub-Xial Class (-2) ☁
"Abstract dimensions, a strange blend of mathematics and objects. Particles embodying mathematical concepts, are a common sight here."
The above quote is a good explanation for how the Sub-Xial class begins, due to the fusion of mathematics with particles.