It's a cyber verse (a cyber verse is a verse with rings) that is the definition of huge
- Not to be confused with the Underverse
- There is also Underverse in Riddick's "universe" - Underverse
- The Underverse is a constellation of dark, new stars. The Necromonger Empire consider it their promised land; that only the Lord Marshals of the Necromongers are known to have journeyed to.
- "In this verse... Life is antagonistic to the natural state. Here humans, in all their various races, are a spontaneous outbreak. An unguided mistake. Our purpose is to correct that mistake, because there is another verse. A verse where life is welcome, cherished. A ravishing evernew place called Underverse. But the road to that verse crosses over the Threshold ."
- —The Purifier
- "Threshold, take us to the Threshold!"
- —Necromonger Soldiers
- "What you call death."
- —Lord Marshal, Zhylaw the Last
The Tredaverse rarely enters this state, and it has only been seen twice in all of time, once was when somebody took away his sandals. In this form, he uses his true power, over 100 centillion times more powerful than the Sortaverse. He does this in a fit of rage and destroys entire Asimagoymaverses. You either have to steal his sandals like mentioned before or hurt one of his friends, as he cannot fully control himself in this form. It takes the Udekaverse to control him in this state. Do not anger The Tredaverse.